2008-08-15

This is my blog i guess!!!!!!!!!!

Hello , To everyone thats reading this I just want to say thank you and I hope you will enjoy whatever it is that pops into my brain and out onto my computer. Well I was told i should get one of these blogs by my buddy and life long friend mike, so this is what i've done. I want to ask you anybody listening a question, even if your only a family member or friend of mine. When you think love whats the first thing that comes into your mind. Dont be ashamed or embarassed to say what it is. Theres nothing more manly than a grown man sharing his feelings, so i've heard? Ladies what do you think. Well I wont bore you with any stupid information. Work is good. I'm helping to design a new building which should be pretty fun. Its a center for sheltered women and their pets. Anywho, before I get of topic, comment me and tell me what you think.
-JON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOOBS