2008-08-20

BAD DAY!!!

Well so far my day hasnt been so good. It started raining last night and i couldnt sleep. I finally did fall asleep an hour before I had to get up so when I did wake up for work I was extremely tired. I'm so not a morning person. On my way to work I saw three different small car accidents from the conditions on the roads. It's kind of scary so be careful. Today our office smelled extremely bad because apparently one of the septic tanks is way past full. Also, I was told I have to start a new, extremely boring project. I seriously need to be my own boss. I hate my life sometimes. Anyways, besides that everything is great. Why cant today be friday. I'm thinking about picking up some hobby to keep me more busy. Anybody got any good ideas for me. Well I hope for those of you reading that your day is going a lot better then mine. -JON

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan Bernstein said...

your still one sexy sun bitch!!!!!!!!