2008-08-22

Amazing!!!

Ok so today has been pretty good. My secretary brought me some of the best cup cakes i've ever had from sweet designs. They were amazing. Seriously nobody or no place on earth could make better cupcakes or cakes than sweet designs. The thought of biting into a sweet designs cup cake is the only thing that wakes me up in the morning. They are just so good. HaHa. Later today we get to have cake because its my buddy mikes birthday so that should be fun. Today after work i'm going to go to Kerry's for dinner with some friends of mine. I cant wait. I've talked to a guy about what some of the start up costs of a new business would be and I definetly think I can do it, but i'm getting more scared because it will be a huge investment for me and a great risk. Well hope you guys that read this have a wonderful day and if you have a chance to stop by sweet designs, definetely do because its amazing. O and when its my birthday thats what I want. Until next time -JON

1 comment:

Megan Bernstein said...

I'll be your cupcake!!! You sexy sun bitch!!!