2008-08-21

EAT THAT CO-WORKERS!!!

OK well today has been a much better day. I woke up after getting a good nights sleep and had some cereal. The weathers finally starting to clear up I think which is good. At my office the company had a contest where you had to guess what time the mail would come in. I guessed the exact minute that he came in and delivered the mail. Sometimes i'm so smart. I BEAT EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! You all suck if you're reading this. So that was good. I get to hire another designer to help me with my projects soon, so that will be fun. I'll finally get to be in charge of somebody. Well, I've decided since I cant ever seem to get married that i'm just going to get a dog. Any ideas for what kind of dog I should get and any tips on how to train one would be greatly appreciated. I think I want to get a bulldog. Who knows though, I'm going to a place after work to see if theres any puppies. I dont want to rush into it but I do want to get one soon. Well hope your all having a good day whoever it is that reads this. -JON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan Bernstein said...

You still one sexy sun bitch!!!!

Megan Bernstein said...

I'll be your dog!!!!!!!!!