2008-09-04

Hello!!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I havnt posted anything in awhile. Life has been going pretty normal, and i'm pretty busy at work. Pookus is doing good. He sleeps all day. He pooped in the house the other day however, and i'm afraid it might be a habit, but it hasn't happened since thankfully. I went to the fair with my sister and her husband Brandon. It was nice just to get away. I've started watching the t.v. show the office. I can't get enough of it. At first I thought it was stupid but after getting to know the characters it's really funny. If you are a t.v. show fan, I would recommend it to you. Well other than that life is pretty much the same. Take care everyone and remember to use protection. -JON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.