2008-09-26

Busy Busy ME!!!!

Wow, I'm at a point in my life where everything is just going crazy. Just when I think I'll have an hour or two to relax and do something, I get called to go help somebody move a piece of furniture or something that isn't exactly fun. This is probably the first time i've had a second at work to actually write about my life. I'm kind of upset lately. All of my favorite t.v. shows are coming back on and I dont have time to see them all. Luckily my sister talked me into tivo some time back and i've been able to record some of them, now if only I could find the time to watch them. I did happen to see Grey's Anatomy last night. It was extremely good and I expect another successful season. The other day when I got home from work, I noticed something was wrong with Pookus. He looked extremely lonely so I took him to the dog park. He seemed to cheer up after that, so that was good. I found out yesterday that in 3 weeks I get to go to New York to help design a building. I could be there for over a week. I'm excited to get away. I cant wait to see the debate tonight. Both candidates are very lucky that Ralph Nader wont be there, because i'm sure he would put them both to shame. Well, I dont know for sure but with the way my life goes, It may be a very very long time before I post again, but you never know. So take care everyone and leave me a comment if you got something interesting to say. I'm about to get kicked out of my office so they can dust and vacuum it. Good Bye everyone. -JON

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon whats up with the blog?